Wednesday, February 21, 2007

what a weekend


So much to talk about so little time since I'm trying to leave work early, surprised? Probably not... Celebrity! That's right Lindsay Lohan brushed my shoulder as she walked by in the pet store up in Beverly Hills over the weekend. Not sure who was fanning out more "the way left" or Red. Well on second thought was I fanning out the most, no it had to be "the way left". And in other big news, Red and I are moving to LA! Starting tomorrow Long Beach is nothing more than a thing of the past. Maybe I'll try and get Red into film.. He has the look, self proclaimed best looking dog in town... And now I am going too publicly take back what I said on Saturday, No I would not sell Red to Lindsay Lohan for $5,000 no matter how much she flirted and begged! Sorry Red for even thinking about it.

No comments: