Tuesday, March 4, 2008

weekend without bernie

As most of you know, the Left was in Sin City this weekend celebrating his birthday in a major way which left Red and I to succumb to our biggest collective vice: laziness. Between our naps and cuddling, I found out some interesting things about my #1 dog.

1. Red is comfortable sitting this way. Nubs:


2. If you catch Red right after he gets up from a nap (and still in a sort of post-nap stupor) he'll let you pose him however way you'd like:

(He held this pose for quite some time before collapsing)

3. Red likes to sleep surrounded by his toys/bones. It must have to do with security or something. Here, he sleeps with an actual rawhide underneath his littlle noggin (and another one by his little feets):


4. If I have keys in my hand or my purse on my shoulder, the dog knows that I'm leaving. And when I reach in for that goodbye rubdown, he strikes this pose:


And he freaking holds it until the door closes shut!:


5. Couple times, I caught Red just staring at the door, just willing the Left to return home:






Well, the Left returned home, the dog is happy and all is well with the world once again.

No comments: