Monday, March 12, 2007

fame


Just two weeks into living in Los Angeles and Red is already making it big. I knew it was only time... he was spotted on crailtap just last week. Since "the way left" is going to be writing a weekend roundup before she's off jet setting around the world for a week, I figured I could talk about March Madness so many interesting storylines, of course it's Red's first tournament and he is soo torn. Tennessee (where he was born) is playing Long Beach St. (where his first memories of California are) in the first round, but he is going with Tennessee since like I said before LB is just a thing of the past. Red has his new hometown team UCLA making it until the elite 8 before falling to Kansas. So his final four is looking like Kansas, Florida, Texas, Tennessee (he really sticks to his roots) I think he knows as much about sports as "the way left". Red is starting to not feel so good; I might have to call in sick on Thursday if he doesn't get better...

No comments: