Wednesday, May 23, 2007

for the record

The challenge: Tiger Woods PGA Tour for XBox
The course: random
The players: Tiger Woods v Tiger Woods

As the Left was trailing by almost 10 strokes the excuses started pouring in. Red was irritating him with all the barking. The course is too random. He was letting me win because I was sick.

True, Red was barking a little more than usual last night and the course was indeed more random than the consistency of Pebble Beach that we're used to. And yes, I was feeling sick and in need of sympathy. But by George, I won! I actually beat the Left at something. This is not gloating but strictly for the record.

The inevitable rematch and retaliation ass-whooping will surely follow. Stay tuned.

Oh, and when I mentioned that I was going to have to blog about this, the Left asked, "What does this have to do with Red?" Well, it doesn't. But this does: