Monday, July 16, 2007

do you want to be in the Pen15 club?

I was stuck in sales meeting all last week. What a pleasure. The Left gave a presentation in front of 100 people. And survived. By the time the weekend rolled around and I finally came home, there was a lot of silliness in the air...

The Left: Do you want to be in the Pen 15 club?
Me: No.
The Left: Are you sure you don't want to be in the Pen 15 club?
Me: Yes, I'm sure.
The Left: Just let me do it. I haven't seen you all week.

This back-and-forth went on for a little while longer, and ended with me obliging to the Left's insistence that he tag the back of my hand with the inscription "pen15" (i.e. penis).

In other news, our celebrity sighting dry spell ended when the Left and I ran into one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, Bridget, at the Beverly Center. Just looking at the bags under her eyes made me feel tired. Boobs aside (which, by the way, the Left and I agreed weren't that big at all), she looked very normal and average. Go figure.

No comments: