Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Political Thoughts


Well, "the way left,” thinks she is soooo smart. Above are current thoughts. BUT that does not mean I'm conceding on my Al Gore ticket, you just have to think ahead in this world. Red has encouraged me too move on as well, mostly because he really wants me to start leaving his new ac fans that we got from sharper image on for him all day, and he is pretty convinced that the "former next president of the united states" will implement some sort of a tax on wasting all that electricity. I do believe I would like Gravel in the cabinet somewhere, the dude has some great tax ideas… only get taxed on the money you spend, not what you earn. Love that! Unlike the way left, Red and I have just decided on our guy, so for now that bumper sticker will be taped on, just incase Mr. Gore runs, but once November hits and still no word, sticking that baby on there.

Not sure the guys name but the way left is really into the guy who had to take the bus to the youtube debate, he is that Chiii-nese / American guy from Ohio. I doubt she even knows his name, but raving about the guy for days now.

No comments: