Saturday, August 11, 2007

my seester, part II

My sister is political. So politial in fact that when the Left jokingly posted about my leaning towards the Chinese presidential candidate, she sent me the following email:

Sees, I just read the blog. Chiiii-nese Kucinich??? LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL!

Since the last debate, I've been telling Jake I'm not sure why more people are not supporting Kucinich. I know he is a wacky guy, but he is the most progressive on that stage, by far. He is also the only one that is for a TRULY UNIVERSAL healthcare -- single payer (federal government) system like in Canada , France , UK , and Germany . All of the other candidates SAY they will provide universal healthcare but are a bibimbop (mixed rice bowl) of employer coverage, some government funded coverage, and private insurance. It's basically like mandatory drivers insurance: some people will always choose not to get insurance because they either can't afford it or want to spend money on something else. Chiiii-nese Kucinich!

Wait, before I get too excited to have found a Kucinich supporter, do you really like him or just joke about Chiiii-nese.

No comments: