Saturday, August 18, 2007

They're gonna give daddy the Rainman suite, you dig that?

...well maybe not this time... Just got back from alittle Vegas trip over the past couple days.. Highlights, Tropicana, seeing my friends Shaun Moore and his lady, and the always-rude 58-year-old cocktail ladies that I love to aggravate. Ohh and I almost forgot, Congratulations are in order for "the way left", Red, and myself... no it's not that, but it is our 100th post! P.S. Happy Birthday MOM, from the three of us.. here are a few pics from the trip, NYC, MGM, and of course Red.

New York, New York..

that cat is so biiiiiig, Red looks like he went a few rounds with that lion at the dog camp, a little beat up, just like myself I'm sure he is saying you should have seen the other guy.

I believe that bone is the same size as Red.

wonder who sleeps more the lions @ MGM or Red?

From the looks of it Red just got off a 3 day bender.

No comments: